Individual Expert Training Program
Expertise is not something for only the talented few, it's something that we all have somewhere living within us. The EIT internship program is a self-lead and peer-lead summer program. We are looking for 8 young creative and business minded men and women who are entering college, in college, or recent graduated and wanting deeper accountability and mentorship to grow. As an Expert In Training, we believe you will not only get valuable business and entrepreneurship skills, but you will also expand your ability to create vision for yourself and for others in a life-changing way.
Areas Of Growth
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Creative Arts
What to expect
- Learn how to listen effectively, ask questions, speak, and following directions
- Grow in understanding of who you are as an individual by creating a vision, telling your story, and building a personal brand
- Individual and personalized challenges to give you confidence and experience to build your character
- A classical understanding of how to become a strategic and creative person
- Encouragement from leaders and peers
What You Will Do
- Tell stories through written, spoken, and visual mediums
- Charitable giving
- Write and achieve goals
- Required reading
- Meet with a mentor
Write a Pixar Pitch that answers why you believe it’s important to become your best, authentic self.
Once upon a time, _________.
Because of that, _________.
Because of that, ___________.
Until finally, ___________
To use the tool, click here.
Values That Breed Success
Ability to work with all types of people and love them despite their flaws
Focus on what’s personally fulfilling, most valuable to the marketplace, and most profitable
Research new concepts and remain inspired