three elements of business
At the end of the day, it's all about getting results. If your product doesn't sell, the vision dies with it, the story turns dark, and the value follows suit. At TAG, we focus on product first, then story, then value. Our job is to help your customer want what you have to offer because it makes them better. We don't use jargon and we don't have egos... we just offer our best experience and expertise to help your customer get what you have to offer.
build your product
- find a problem or need
- determine a solution
- come up with a product or service to achieve this solution
- choose two to focus on: good, fast, or cheap
- create a basic mock-up or start selling the product
- make technical improvements
tell your story
- Engage your audience with fun and inspiring stories
- Focus on what the customer wants first, then help them discover what they need.
- Let the customer be the hero of their story.
- Inspire action by focusing on the benefits
know your value
- look at things from an eternal perspective
- find the people who have the greatest need
- go to events within your industry
- take care of your tools, equipment, and materials
- control your spending and learn how to invest your money