The 90/90 Vision Session
The Vision Designer®, we analyze your business from every angle so that we can accurately assess what it is you need now to be successful in your work minus the blind-spots. By looking at all areas of your business, we are able to make better decisions for your future growth.
Product Design, Customer Experience, and Brand Value
High level producers are not in business to run a business, they are in business because they love doing what they do. A lot of excellent producers don't want to spend a lot of time thinking about their business from a high level and they are looking for ways to improve their ability to deliver exceptional products and services.
At it's core, the Vision Designer runs through 3 basic lenses:
- The Vision And The Product
- The Customer Experience
- The Value Of The Brand
As a TAG.expert owner, it's your job to take your customer through these areas through the vision designer.
Every customer must go through this process.
When and Where?
It's best to meet in a place where the customer feels their most authentic self. The goal here is not to get "cheesy" answers, but to really look into the heart of the owner. Avoid places that are particularly loud and do not make it a lunch meeting, but a small snack and a coffee will do. They will be doing a lot of the talking, so choosing a hotel lobby or an upscale coffee shop would be a great place to start.
Suggest Places With:
- Quiet, Professional Ambiance
- Wifi Access
- Comfortable Seating
- Coffee or Tea
- Neutral Location (preferably not the office)
Who Is The Ideal Candidate?
Before you start selling everyone and your grandma, it's good to know what our ideal candidate looks like.
- Hobbyists who are looking for ways to turn their passions into profit
- Freelancers who have a desire to grow their business to the next level
- Small business owners who are looking to grow to the next level
- Independents (lawyers, consultants, financial advisors, authors) who are looking for marketing partners
Understanding The Customer
We need to evaluate what the customer ultimately wants as well as what they need.
Our success formula is:
- Customer Focused
- Simple Tiered Pricing
- Committed To Return On Investment